Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Make your own "Chocolate milk glass"...


I was initially inspired by these milk glass Christmas trees over here, but needed something a little different. I needed a different color. Let's say "chocolate milk glass"!


I started with an inexpensive (dollartree!) glass.

Then I used a plastic grocery bag and carefully taped it around the top rim of the glass:

(Please disregard my messy counter top!)
Then outside I went to spray! I used the cheapest brown spray paint I could find and just did light coats, allowing it to mostly dry in between.

Here's what I needed it for, faux blossom branches!

I think this would be awesome to do in all sorts of colors. I could see pinks in a girls room, robin's egg blue for Easter.
A simple quick way to jazz up inexpensive glass.


The fun blossoms in the vase will be an upcoming tutorial!


 


giveaways

 

1 comment: