Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little redo...

At our home we've been doing a little room swapping. We swapped our "TV room" and our "Piano room". With this we did a little painting, I did a little vinyl and we got a few new pieces of furniture. We still need some more, but we're getting there. Here it is in the mist of painting:

I received a temple print from my parents for Christmas and was happy to finally find a home for it:

I also changed the layout of my hand trees:

We got a new TV as well, which required a new entertainment unit! (We still need another shelf on the other side, but it wouldn't fit in our van with all 6 of us)!

Here's another shot of the room:

I would really like to get some table lamps to go next to the couches, as well as a ceiling fan.


So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment