Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hooked Entryway

Here is the wall just behind our front door before:



and here it is after:


Much better!


I used 6 packs of hooks (purchased at Walmart for about $2.50 per 2 hooks) for a total of 12 hook, 2 per person. Then I made some vinyl with our names so we would know where to hang our stuff! I used a square piece of scrap paper to layout the vinyl & hooks:

Then I marked a level line on my wall and evenly spaced it out. For each hook & vinyl- I rotated the layout and alternated top or bottom of my level line so they wouldn't all be in the same space:



and now I should find no more backpacks, coats, etc on the floor!


Ok, that might be wishful thinking. But now when I find them on the floor I have a spot to put them and the kids have a spot to go and find them!


lil luna link party button

No comments:

Post a Comment