Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Homemade Dishwasher Soap

I made my own dishwasher soap and it works!! I saw this on Pinterest and thought I would give it a try.




Source: crazycraftbugs.blogspot.com via Rachel on Pinterest


I followed the recipe exactly (well actually I doubled it) and have been using it for 2 weeks. Now we luckily do not have hard water, or soft water for that matter so I have not used the suggested vinegar in the rinse aid portion of my dishwasher.

Advantages:



  • Cost savings, All of the ingrediants were less that $10 at least 100 or more uses out of my double batch. Plus I still have Borax and Washing Soda left for the next time.

  • No smell, it is totally scentless.

  • Cleaning, so far it seems to be doing as good or better than what I was using before!


No comments:

Post a Comment