Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Chandelier

I LOVE decorating for Christmas and it's getting to be that time of year. This year I was inspired by two pins on Pinterest for the chandelier over my kitchen table:







So this last week while I was at Hobby Lobby (a place which I have now fallen in love with!! Why does it have to be so far away!!). I purchased some pine and beaded picks. (both were 50% off that sticker price)




I used some ornaments I already had on hand and clear thread (fishing line would be a better choice, but I didn't have any).


Here's what I started with (please ignore the popcorn ceilings, I know I sure try to!):



This I started adding the pine:



Then the beaded picks:



And finally the ornaments:



A super simple project, that I think added some instant holiday cheer for not a lot of cost! I just hope our kittens don't think I hung some cat toys for them to play with!


I look forward to getting all decked out over the next week or two!!


1 comment: