Saturday, September 10, 2011

Welcome Bucket


I found this bucket a few weeks ago at Walmart. I purchased it without having a purpose for it. I know I shouldn't do that, but I was drawn to it!!! It's rubber and very light weight.

I decided to get some fun yellow mums and liven up the entrance to my house. I started by throwing some used plastic bottles in the bottom. This meant less soil and it wouldn't be as heavy when it was filled (disregard the fact that those are all Dr Pepper, I know I have a problem!).

Next I threw some soil in and then the mums.

I finished it off with some vinyl!

I'm ready for fall, but not quite ready to put up my fall decor. This is just enough to brighten it up a bit!


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have a metal one that I was thinking of painting! You just helped me make up my mind to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete