Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Recipe: Two-Ingredient Blueberry Bars

Back in February I tried Two-Ingredient Lemon bars that I found on Practically Living. I made them for our cub scout Blue & Gold dinner. Luckily I had tried one before I took them because they were gone in a flash and multiple people asked for the recipe. A wonderful "spongy" lemon flavor. No crust like a traditional lemon bar, but super simple and tasty.

I wondered if this two-ingredient recipe would work with other pie fillings, so I decided to try it for Easter.


Two-ingredient Blueberry Bars:




  • 1 Can Blueberry Pie Filling

  • 1 boxed Angel Food Cake mix

  • Optional: sprinkling of powdered sugar


Spread into a 9x13 pan sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until not jiggly in the middle.






The verdict: pretty tasty! They puff up a Lot in the pan so be careful, but they fall when cooling. If you want to do the powdered sugar sprinkle it when serving otherwise it "melts" into the bar when you cover them.



Creations by Kara
Lil\'Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment