Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quick & Easy Valentine

I saw this idea last year but had already purchased my kids Valentines. I was determined to do it this year though. I love how my daughters turned out. Unfortunately for my son, his class decided to celebrate friendship day, not Valentines. So, here are my daughter's Valentines:

I took a picture with her holding her hand out. Then used the "text" option on Picasa and added the message. Then all you have to do is click shop and upload to your choice of stores for printing.


Once you have the pictures, use a craft knife or razor blade and make a small slice at the top and bottom of the hand. Stick the sucker in and use a small piece of tape on the back to secure.

She loves how they turned out and so do I!

1 comment:

  1. You make some great Valentines!! Putting us all to shame... :)

    ReplyDelete