Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Magnet Organization!

My refrigerator was driving my crazy! Between chore charts, calendars and then all of the ABC magnets it was overwhelming! Here's what I started with:

And here's the solutions! An oil drip pan purchased at AutoZone for $9.99 and 4 screws to attach it to the wall.


I know it's not going to stay so neatly organized, but at least it all stays in one place.


And here's my fridge, much neater.

Here's our calendar:

And my meal calendar:


Here's to a more organized 2013!


Lil\'LunaCreations by Kara

1 comment:

  1. I've done the same in my daughter's play room! So genius! Love that you've put multiple types of letters on there...gonna change mine up!

    Found you on Lil' Luna's link party and I'd love for you to come link this up at my Tuesday Time Out that is still open! I love it!

    Reasons To Skip The Housework

    ReplyDelete